Richard Simmons Foodmover Weight Loss Plan

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Theresa Galey

Post by Theresa Galey » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi everyone!!

I have just started with my Richard Simmons program again. I lost 55 lbs on it about 10 years ago, but took it for granted and gained it back. I am tracking my weight on his website RichardSimmons.com. He is so motivational!! His exercise tapes "Sweatin' to the Oldies" is a wonderful series. If you haven't tried it, please do. I think you'll really enjoy his motivation!!

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Wow! I use to loved that foodmover. I forgot all about that diet plan. I had one a long time ago. I don't know what happened to that thing. Gosh.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:57 am

I too had a food mover. The first one that was blue and then the delux Silver one. I also had the Deal a Meal cards way back in the day. It really really helped me eat balanced meals and I also lost weight with it. It was alot like Weight Watchers to me. I have no idea where my food mover went to? But I have always been a fan of Richard and have the Sweating videos somewhere too. I need to work out really BAD so maybe I need to find them? He sure does make it fun.

Jill~

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:32 pm

I had the deal-a-meal cards too. It's like all of that stuff just disappeared. I'm thinking about getting them again. They were fun and effective.

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:45 pm

I'll bet Craigslist and Ebay has tons of them.
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Mary Wargo

Post by Mary Wargo » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:32 am

I always like Richard Simmons and used to use his Sweatin to the Oldies all the time. I liked the fact that he wasn't a skinny 21 year old showing you how to exercise! Ha He's fun and motivational.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 am

Our talk about Richard prompted me to look up
his website and he has posted his daily motivational stuff on there and it really
helped me. I hadn't been exercising in years and I am on week 7 and still hadn't been doing that part. Till Monday when I peeked. He said just what I needed to get on my exercise bike and get moving again. Day 3 and I am one sore
cookie but that's okay. It's all good.
:)
Jill~

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 am

Jill I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you. LOL.

You are doing great!
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”