MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Thank you Shifrah for posting these sites. I am very particular about my food and ALWAYS check labels for msg. Now I know why some foods I eat still give me that feeling I get when I eat msg. I didn't realize that it occured naturally. I NEVER eat out anywhere and avoid dinners at other peoples homes, but had NO idea that I was probably eating food containing msg anyways. Thats to bad that so many companies could care less about the people who keep them in business. The msg/rage page was interesting, because everytime I would eat at a certain popular taco franchise (wasn't sure if I should name the place) when I was in my teens and early 20's, I would get a headache and just be soooo grouchy for no reason. I blame sodium alot for the bad feeling I get from foods that don't have msg labeled....so maybe it isn't the sodium after all. Again thanks for the info, it has been most enlightening!!

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”