good days supplement

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
AlanJP56

Post by AlanJP56 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

I am not familiar with Good Days supplements, but I would like to respond to some of the comments on this blog.

B vitamins tend to give you energy, so you take them in the morning, when you'll be needing that energy. If you take them at night you'll be energetic when you're trying to sleep.

Iron supplements are a bit rough on the system. Completely avoid ferrous sulfate, since it can have gastrointestinal and other side effects. Ferrous fumarate is a bit easier on you. Always be taken with vitamin C, to help it be absorbed properly*.

Many people say that we get all of the nutrition we need from a balanced diet. This isn't supported by the scientific literature. There are many studies that show that people who take a multiple vitamin live healthier, longer lives. There are over 100,000 studies that show that nutrient supplements prevent or reverse many forms of disease. Medications, on the other hand, each have very few studies supporting their use, and those are generally conducted by the manufacturers themselves. There are many sites on the internet to and books available to learn more about the science available and the uses for dietary supplements. While there are periodically studies that make news because one study will claim to disprove what thousands of studies have previously proven, those individual studies are generally designed for negative publicity rather than for good science. There will always be people discrediting their competitors. Go with the overwhelming majority of the science, rather than the latest newsflash, unless there is a rash of people dying from some imported, genetically engineered form of an otherwise harmless supplement, as was the case with tryptophan. Unfortunately, instead of simply removing the offending brand, the nutrient, which is found in practically every food, was banned in supplemental form.

If you react to a particular supplement, do some online research to find out if there are any side effects associated with the form of the supplement you are taking, and what other forms may be available. Check to see if they have the same potential side effects. You may need to take individual supplements, instead of a multi vitamin and mineral, in order to get the formulation of a supplement that is best for you.

* Hallberg L, Brune M, Rossander L.: Int J Vitam Nutr Res Suppl. 1989;30:103-8

luvenergy

Post by luvenergy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 am

I like the supplements. Seems while I am taking them I don't get sick and I feel pretty good.

martha sadler

Post by martha sadler » Fri May 28, 2010 11:05 am

;) Howdy everyone

I have been the Good day Supplement for about 1 month. I feel good. I amgoing to contiue with the supplement.

martha sadler

Post by martha sadler » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

:cool: I have been on the good days supplement for almost 2 months.I feel good .

creamcheesepuff

Post by creamcheesepuff » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Its a very hard thing for people to find the right supplements/vitamins. Everyones system is different. Your bodys blood chemistry profile will tell you that and to find an accurate way of determining how your body is and how it reacts to stress/foods and all is to have a good Holistic Doctor take blood samples often.
Its not for the squeamish, but body chemistry changes every day. Your potassium levels may be in the normal zone but what is normal for you another may feel high normal would suffice. Or a low normal range. But its still normal....Tough to do. I didnt find any miracles with the good day vitamins. No change.
I take a Sublimal B tab every day only. I eat well. I eliminate garbage foods, chinese food, fatty foods, high sugar stuff, as well as any processed/ canned foods. Its very tough. I am going vegetarian very soon also. Fish from the Pacific only. Cant trust the Atlantic anymore with the oil spill.

John4

Re: good days supplement

Post by John4 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 am

Health should be everyone's 1st priority. If you are healthy only then you can enjoy the colors of life. For a healthy life we should take supplement in our daily life. It consist of important and helpful ingredients. I take Green drink daily for keeping myself fit.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”