changed my diet but

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
angela chriss

Post by angela chriss » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:07 pm

my anxiety is climbing.. soon as i changed foods out. i noticed i been getting anxiety more and heartburn. my throat always feels on fire with acid.. im still gassy, and i been avoid spicy food, broccoli, garlic, onions, tomatoes, vinegar, caffeine, jumk foods..etc.. but my symptoms are still there. is anyone feeling the same, how long does it take for ur diet to change ur symptoms.. its going on my second week... any advice what i could do. im tired of taking tums and pepcid peptol bismol..u name it.. i have a dr. appt on the 17th..
"when u know better, u do better"

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 am

Angela
Sorry you are feeling so blah. Are you taking any meds? I know that my thyroid meds say not to take any antacids for 4 hours after I take it. Also it seems simple carbs like things made with white flour or white sugar give me so much heartburn. Also I have found that apples and strawberries and yogurt soothe my stomach. But for sure if I am already anxious and I ate something acidic or overly processed its way more uncomfortable. I hope your appt on the 17th goes well for you.
Take Care

Jill

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 pm

thanks so much jill.. im on no meds. other than antibiotics,, which im done now.. im feeling better. i think my anxiety is stressing over my health..allergies to everything,,..what if this, what if that.. is there enough oxygen going to my head, my throat feels clammy, i have pressure in my upper left pec area, im really looking forward to my dr. appt...

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”