Week 5 Check-In

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
steven033

Week 5 Check-In

Post by steven033 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:57 pm

I think this will be my last check-in. It is disappointing that there is such little communication or "support" on a Support Line Forum. If the purpose of this website is to offer encouragement to persons suffering from anxiety, then at least a coach from the program or someone should respond when someone reaches out. I came on this website to offer encouragement and to have interaction with others here. If no-one if participating, how can we help each other?!

Steven.

coachchris

Re: Week 5 Check-In

Post by coachchris » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 am

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your recent post.
Our main forum link at forum.stresscenter.com is under construction so traffic on the forum is very slow because of it.

I would encourage you to continue to post and support others. You can also email me anytime at bootcamp@stresscenter.com.

What has been most helpful for you in the program so far?
Coach Chris

steven033

Re: Week 5 Check-In

Post by steven033 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:50 am

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your reply. I was actually coming online tonight to delete my post, as it's not my purpose to complain. To be honest, it's disappointing to have such an amazing avenue as this not being utilized by so many who are challenged by anxiety and are visiting the website. I had hoped to be able to connect more here and to be able to encourage others in "the process."

To answer your question, I've enjoyed the entire program. I appreciate Lucinda's transparency and commitment to helping others overcome anxiety. I've been impressed by the comprehensiveness of program as well. I have listened to all of the CDs and am now in process of going through each week individually (though slowly :)).

Also, I appreciate your commitment and heart for helping here. I haven't been able to join the Monday night group, but have gotten your emails. Thanks for what you do.

Steven

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”