advice on caffeine withdrawl

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Snowden26

advice on caffeine withdrawl

Post by Snowden26 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi
I am on day 2 of no caffeine. I switched to decaf tea in the morning. Since yesterday I have been super grouchy and foggy, tired. But the concern I have is a trembling in my hands and my legs feel shaky when I stand. Is this normal? Anyone experience this? Being a worry wart I am freaking out thinking I have some tremor disorder or something.....
Any advice would be appreciated ty

coachchris

Re: advice on caffeine withdrawl

Post by coachchris » Wed May 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi Snow-thank you for writing. How much caffeine were you drinking before and did it contain sugar or creamer?

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Thu May 14, 2015 10:28 am

Snowden.Of course your grouchy,you havent had your caffeine. If your tremors just started I wouldnt call it a disorder just yet.Relax its just anxiety. Have a good day. :D

Snowden26

Post by Snowden26 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:32 am

Coach Chris,
It was only one cup in the morning with soy creamer but I also quit chocolate and sugary stuff. Its day 6 now and I am starting to feel better. I felt like I had the flu the first few days. I have replaced that hot cup in the morning with decaf lipton tea... that should be okay replacement you think? Thank for responding. I feel a little defeated having to start the program over again , even though three years ago when I did the program I only got to session three, Im trying to be hopeful and wish I could just sit in a room with others that are facing the same things as me...

Snowden26

Post by Snowden26 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

randy c,
Thank you for your kind words. I still shake slightly but that could just be my body. It has gotten better though:)

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”