its time to get started

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Samanthasicknes

its time to get started

Post by Samanthasicknes » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 am

im samantha and im 21 im on this session now its week 5 and i feal better maybe not normal but better. im not sure what i need to do to burn of just the right amount of anxiety but i want to try. i know every time i try it is easyer and i feal good that i get to be pround of myself for something ya know. i will start by just siting in my living room and doing what i learnd in PE from high school and i will take my dog for walks i know he would love that . then every day i will push my self a lil farther and longer. i know im strong and i can do this .its really not that bad

curtis123

Re: its time to get started

Post by curtis123 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:01 pm

That a girl..Keep up the good work I am also going onto session 5 and one thing that has helped me is a regular routine of exercise of some kind. I had to skip throught to session 10 for a day to look at how to deal with obsessive thinking but one thing I fell after 5 weeks in is better.I know it's hard to write down a;ll your feelings but if your starting to struggle a bit remember to journal your thoughts daily it has really helped me alot, and I do think that there is power in writting even though my spelling is the shits and my grammer stinks LOL. Good luck with session 5 and the rest of your program.

Samanthasicknes

Re: its time to get started

Post by Samanthasicknes » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:11 pm

thank u i have faith that i will finish this it makes me feel good thanks for all the support im not going to give up

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”