Not what I expected

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Being a nurse I guess my expectatios were out of proportion for this tape....I thought there was going to be more advice on WHAT TO EAT and What supplements were most beneficial for people with anxiety and depression. I guess I will depend on my own research in regard to that dept. I deal with most of my health problems with nutrition, mostly Organic veggies and meat. Even my herbs and supplements are primarily organic. I dont want pesticides, extra chemicals etc in my system...OMG...you wouldnt be able to know if your problem is stemmed from that down the line. I try to eat basically. No prepared foods, and junk. I limit my meat intake(helps my aches and pains tremendously) Sugar and High salt is strictly limited too. I do splurge....once every 2 weeks with take out food but Hey I deserve it once in awhile. lol creamcheese.

yarn56401

Post by yarn56401 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 am

Go take a look at radiantrecovery.com

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 am

CC
are you looking at the same book I am? I think there's lots of info in chapter 5.Page 5-5 talks alot about vitamins and deficiencies and the best suppliments to take for certain issues like if you are a smoker etc.And what foods to eat if you want to eat your vitamins. and pages 5-7 thru 5-8 also have excellent items about foods that are Calming (anxiety) and even foods that energize. I found session 5 very informative. It's probably more than most people read up on. It's not an exhaustive college course for sure but it does give some very good info.
;)

J~

cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 am

Jillzmind......OOps my fault....I was talking about the tape itself...didnt hear much about anything.....have to take a look at the book..thanks creamcheese

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Well oops right back atcha.. I thought you meant the whole lesson 5 . Sorry :(

cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Its not your fault.....I have been doing the workbook but didnt do it for that session.....Sandra creamcheese

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”