How is everyone doing??

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
christieinez

How is everyone doing??

Post by christieinez » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

It's been a while since I have checked into the forum because no one replies. I just wanted to get some feedback to see how everyone is doing. I have been feeling much better and I have put the program on hold but I really want to continue because I don't want a relapse. I have tried to exercise 4 days a week but the holidays have me all messed up!

Rsmry

Re: How is everyone doing??

Post by Rsmry » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 am

Hi christieinez, I'm on session 2 and I do feel alittle relief, I still have work to do. I have started walking as a part of the program. But living in Michigan its alittle cold to walk outside, so It's kinda a game to see if I can dress warm enough lol. But after I take my walk I always feel better. I''m tring to keep a postive attiude, I will get better! Hope you have a good day!

Iwillbebetter

Re: How is everyone doing??

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:32 am

christieinez,

Hope you had a good holiday. Yes I think the holidays mess us all up in someway :) Glad to see you back. I put the program on hold once... it was over a year before I got back to it. (because I ended up back where I was before I originally started).
And hey if you don't get your excersize in each day, don't stress it to much, know you tried and there is always tomorrow!! I am still trying to get a workout schedule and have been struggling finding times to do it. At first I wanted to just say forget I can't do it. But what good does that do, so still I am working at it and trying to figure it out, but know sooner or later I will get it down!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”