Starting Week 5

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
christieinez

Starting Week 5

Post by christieinez » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 am

Hey Everyone! I am just trying to get a feel of how many people are on week 5 right now. I feel like my anxiety is much much better but it's still there. I love to come on here and chat with anyone who is at the same stage as me but it feels like no one really comes on here and there are so many topics to chat on. Anyway, This is my 2 day this week (started monday) that I have worked out and I feel really good. I love Zumba so I try to go 3 times a week. I really don't like anything else at the gym. Does anybody else like Zumba?
When I first had my life changing panic attack in July I lost about 15 pounds in a couple of months. Now that I am feeling better I am eating more, like sweets, fast food, soda etc... has anybody else experienced this? I pretty much gained all my weight back and I really liked that I was able to lose those 15 pounds. I kind of feel like I'm going back to my old ways which I don't want to do. I'm not going to completely stop eating those things but I know that my diet and exercise need improvement. I hope that everyone is doing well and keeping up the good work :D

Iwillbebetter

Re: Starting Week 5

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 am

I will be starting this session in the next couple of days. I probably should have already, but wanted to spend a little extra time in session 4. Maybe I am also "nervous" to start this one, because this is something I have ALWAYS struggled with. At least the eating part. I have started the excersize already I try to get a little in each day. Haven't tried the Zumba yet... wanted to get the game for Wii though it does look like fun. I do sometimes this just dance with the kids...
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”