30 year old in dallas texas

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
hopefull418

30 year old in dallas texas

Post by hopefull418 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Not trying to date anyone or even meet up in any way, just wondering who around me and around my age are having similar issues as me, When talking to my doctor she said that she sees people for anxiety everyday, can't beleive so many people have it. I am only on session 2, I have 2 ids so I am going slower than I would like to, its very overwhelming to me and my husband doesn't think these kind of things work so I am glad I have this site for support. ;)

Iwillbebetter

Re: 30 year old in dallas texas

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:58 am

hopeful, alone, you are NOT. I'm not sure exactly what your issues are, but if you are here I'm sure they are at least similar :) This is my second attempt, but I just started session 3 yesterday. The 1st time around I got to session 7. Anyway I just want to know you are not alone! This program can help, if you want it to!!

** Change is something only we can create **
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

hopefull418

Post by hopefull418 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks! My main issue is of driving, I used to get panic attacks a lot at work, but now since I am home with my 2 young babies I have not had to go out and work so cant say that it happens, however- I have tried driving and I have not been able to do that successfully for any long drive (and by that i mean more than 8 miles from my house.

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 am

It's funny, I don't know that I've ever had a panic attack so to say. But I do get very anxious with those things. I've always had to do these things though so... Driving I don't like. This for me is where I have my most scariest of thoughts. Well I guess initially. When I'm driving and not having scary thoughts, I also get myself very nervous, that my car will break down, or I will somehow lose control of the car or or. Work is also a hard one for me. Although I have had my job for the last 6 years, I don't know of a day I went to work happily. I wake up and the first thing I think of is how I can get out of going to work! On my way to work I seem to see myself getting fired. So I wonder when, who, and why they are going to fire me. For the past year I've only been part time (have 2 non-school age children at home) so I don't start until 1:30. Boy what this can do for my day. LoL These are just some of my struggles, but they are some of worse ones...
I know this "program" can help though. I have seen just a glimpse of what it can do. I can't wait to go threw this time with full force and really see what it will do for me!! I know it can do amazing things for you to. Just keep at it!! Don't try to do it to fast!! In another post today someone said "it's not how fast you go, but the direction that counts!!!! Recognize and reward all that YOU do!!! No matter how small or insignificant it may seem every step counts!!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:04 am

I to have a difficult time driving that is my main reason for the for program as well . I wish just once i could just jump in the car and go ! and i wld just once like to look forward to a long distant trip !! ALL THOUGH IAM GETTING A LOT BETTER THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN THE BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT, LOOKING FORWARD TO A FULL RECOVERY LOTS OF LUCK TO US ALL!

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 am

Ladybug, driving seems to be a common issue, they should almost have a "forum" just for that :) I'm glad to hear you are getting better!! It's so amazing when we can start to see changes in ourselves!! Just keep at it and you'll be driving in no time.
Best of wishs :)

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”