Ok. . So having a little issue here about eating

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
cjusarmy

Ok. . So having a little issue here about eating

Post by cjusarmy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on here. I've been listening to the CD's for almost a month now. . So here is my little situation that I am going through. I can not eat without getting a anxiety attack. Its kinda funny but not really. Its funny cause I know that it is just me making my self sick cause I ate something. So what happens for example. . I workout almost everyday, trying to lose weight so I can get back into the Army. But after I workout I'll eat a salad with just raw veggies and a lite vinegrette. But as soon as I get done eating it, like about 10-20 mins I'l start feeling my heart race and I'll get the palpitation then my brain would kick off with all the normal bad thoughts. . To the point that I'll get sick to my stomach and I would throw-up just to releive the attack. I've tried to talk myself out of it but nothing seems to work, I know that its bad cause it can lead to a eating disorder but I dont know what to do. . :( any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
CJ

kseruv01

Re: Ok. . So having a little issue here about eating

Post by kseruv01 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 pm

I would love some advice on eating as well. I have anxiety before I eat so that it's hard to push anything down my stomach. Also, if I skip a meal, I feel like gaging next time I try to eat. I've been struggling with it for a month now and really don't want it to lead to an eating disorder as well. I try to eat 3 meals a day, but sometimes that's easier said than done. Please help with any ideas.

Thank you!

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”