I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MORE PEOPLE ARENT NETWORKING ON HERE??

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
qutycute

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MORE PEOPLE ARENT NETWORKING ON HERE??

Post by qutycute » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 pm

ARENT WE ALL HERE 2 HELP EACH OTHER????? i dont get y there is not groups of us that make it our business 2 meet up on here, n socialize!!!!!!!!!!!! :?:

KAMO

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MORE PEOPLE ARENT NETWORKING ON HE

Post by KAMO » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 am

I don't understand either!

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Same here you guys. Well, we're here!

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm

It seems like at least us three have moved on from last week and onto Week 5 today (Monday) so hopefully we, and others!, can make an effort to come on everyday and post and support. I know there are people on the same track and pace that we are on, and it's so important that we all have help. I know that I log on so I can read what other people are going through, help when I can and get help. We all really need the support, because some of us have no one in our immediate lives to talk to. Come on you guys!

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm just saying Hello to you guys! :) I know what it is like and if it weren't for a few people that were here last year when I came aboard I don't know where I would be right now. Ninja Frodo and others were very helpful. Keep on plugging away, we did have a change in the website, so many people have gone elsewhere, and some have come back. The program works... :) Paislee :mrgreen:

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Hopefully more people start coming on again, it seems like it's really died again.. :(

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 pm

:D hi how does everyone like session 5 i really have enjoyed it i think i will listen to it one more time before i do the work book. does anyone have any recipes for healther eating. i think it would be great if we could share our nutrition knowledge with one another....

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 pm

hey every1... im soo glad u guys have replied!!! its really hard 2 find others on here at the same time... thats y i left my email!! so lets all get 2gether it would b soooo great!! i started session 4. but i fell asleep on the second half.. lol. so lets get 2gether n help 1 another!!!!!!! B) :D

ladyjeweler

Post by ladyjeweler » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi, it's nice to see other people on here! I started session 5 on Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good about the program. I've been able to stop a few panic attacks from happening and I'm proud of myself for that. I'm also starting to believe the positive and compassionate self talk and that helps too. I also find that when I look in the mirror I actually like my own face and can see nice things about myself, not the flaws I only used to see.
I'm struggling with finding an excercise program though, I usually go for walks outside but with it getting colder I don't like to walk outside. Any suggestions?

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 am

Ladyjewler, it's so good that you're seeing the great things about yourself and recognizing them. That's a huge step!
ladyjeweler wrote: I'm struggling with finding an excercise program though, I usually go for walks outside but with it getting colder I don't like to walk outside. Any suggestions?
For exercise, I would still suggest trying to get out of the house. I live in an apartment and am busy with college, so I don't have the chance to exercise everyday. Sometimes I'll go to the mall or a big store and walk around a few times, and that takes energy too.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”