LOTS of thoughts....

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
lulu42983

LOTS of thoughts....

Post by lulu42983 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:57 pm

I am now on session 5 and right before I started it I had a breakdown and just started crying. It felt good to get it out but it was while I was laying in bed right before going to sleep. I have so many thoughts running through my head its hard to keep straight what is positive or negative or whatever! How do I get these to stop and just relax? It goes on while I'm at work, while I watch tv, and the first thing when I wake up! Any suggestions on how to get through this rough patch?

Larardo

Re: LOTS of thoughts....

Post by Larardo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

Howdy. I'm "L".

I know what you mean, and I bet you hate that Relaxation CD by now, huh? I sure do. It is memorized at this point. I am working on that, and if you wish, I'll tell ya what I know and what has worked for me.

I was just about to make a post of this, but this seems fitting enough:

Title: Odd Thoughts
Body:
I just thought that my girlfriend was angry with me, at it felt like home…almost comfortable. Then I realized, she is not angry in the slightest!

So why did that give me a feeling of comfort?

I’m not freaking out or anything, so if others need help more, guide them. Just curious to hear opinions.

Thanks,

L

So........my issue is also "racing brain".....if you wanna talk, holla.

L

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”