dizziness

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
barefoot

dizziness

Post by barefoot » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Does anyone have a problem with occassional dizziness? Doctors have checked for vertigo and inner ear with everything being negative. I can only relate it to the anxiety???

crusader

Re: dizziness

Post by crusader » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 pm

yes at times or feeling spacey or out of it too

CourageousKris

Post by CourageousKris » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 pm

I never had continuous dizziness, but bouts of it that would scare me so badly that I made my anxiety worse. It got quite a lot better when I started seeing a good chiropractor and massage therapist. Turns out mine was mostly caused by my neck/upper back being in distress. Of course I kept a lot of my tension in that area. I rarely get the dizzy spells anymore. And if I do, I just get an adjustment and/or massage. Not sure if this is the cause of your dizziness, but something to think about.
Best of luck. :)

barefoot

Post by barefoot » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Thank you - my daughter suggested the same thing - chiropractor.....I will try it. Thanks so much!

Jackie Chambers

Post by Jackie Chambers » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I have also been going to a chiropractor and massage therapist. It helps alot!!!! The breathing exercise also stops anxiety from escalating. I am always surprised how fast it works. Good Luck :)

pettygil

Post by pettygil » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

A lot of things can cause dizziness, like inner ear, panic, vitamin defencities, medications, nurological disorders. Infections can cause dizziness, like bladder infections, and even a cold. Iron defencities can cause real bad dizziness. Even bad sinus can cause dizziness. Smoking and drinking can cause dizziness. Heart problems can cause this to, but if your fine and your doctor tells you, then don't worry about it. You have to keep trying to figure out what it is.

crusader

Post by crusader » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 pm

im dizzy almost daily now... and i get a head ache and my neck hurts, ct sca showed nothing blood work was ok. got new glasses that made it worse... anything else it could be? pleaswe help....

Ksfrost

Post by Ksfrost » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Sometimes I get kind of dizzy or off balance feeling...medical tests all fine...I notice it most in evening if I'm tired. I also wear contacts and are slghtly different prescription than my glasses...if all your medicals are fine...perhaps in vision?

K

NeverQuit

Post by NeverQuit » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Histamines can also cause dizziness. When my histamins are high I break out in hives and feel dizzy, spacey and detached. It only complicates my anxiety. Foods high in histamine contain tomatos (pizza, pasta meals with red sauce), most if not all citrus fruits, bananas, corn products, and wheat. If you are eating high amounts of those, it will only complicate any spacey feeling that already accompanies anxiety. B vitamins that contain paba help to lower histamine, my nutritionist has me taking these for my allergies.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”