addicted to red bull

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
natasha01

addicted to red bull

Post by natasha01 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 am

I feel like i am addicted to red bull i try so hard not to get one but when i am in the store i just cant pass it up and then i get extreamly tired by 3 pm i have gone from the tall can to the small can . I had no problem going from regular to decaf coffee what can i do to let go of it. and i am having trouble excercizing i live in washington state and it rains so much that i cant get out side i have tryed to do jumping jacks and jumproping but iget a really bad headace any sugestions??????

Pauly J

Re: addicted to red bull

Post by Pauly J » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

:lol: I am the same. I am addicted to Rockstar energy drinks. When I pass by it at the convenience store, I get so tempted to grab it. I have been searching for an alternative new drink for myself. After searching for awhile, I found one that is called Alo. It is an aloe juice with pulps in it and it tastes great. Now I have cut down drinking Rockstar to just maybe 1-2 a week rather than 1-2 a day.

pauly j

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”