Doing good, but not feeling good.

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
mramirez10

Doing good, but not feeling good.

Post by mramirez10 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I thought that once I got to this session I would feel great. I've been putting into practice most of Lucinda's suggestions for about 3months now, so I thought this session would be a breeze for me. But for some reason I'm feeling down today. Like I'm giving up a life style I realy don't want to give up. I didn't drink cafine, or alcohol before this program so that's not the problem, I did drink lots of water and still do. I did eat a lot of surgar, but as soon as I learned that sugar causes anxiety I cut down to only one small treat a week. That was over 3 months ago. I have been eating a little more surgar as I feel better, but still not a lot. I love chocolate, but haven't been eating much of that either. I've been exersicing for at least 30min every day but Sunday. So why don't I feel better. I do think exercising helps. I'm going to go back to the sweets only once a week and see if it makes a difference. Maybe it's just that this isn't my problem.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”