coffee pleeeasse

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
marialuv19

coffee pleeeasse

Post by marialuv19 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

OK--SO DO WE REALLY NEED TO GIVE UP COFFEE??? I GAVE UP SMOKING---WHICH WAS SOOOOOOOOO HARD AND STILL IS.
The only cup of coffee I have is in the morning and it helps me go to the bathroom which I really appreciate..lol. I also don't consume sugar either--what helps is trying to get my mind off of it as much as possible. I can sit here and think about sugar and how I would love a sweet treat OR ---realize that it's my habit and to take my mind off of it. It's mind over matter.....
but I love my coffee--especially in the AM---I don't even finish the entire cup-and I don't have coffee the rest of the day either. But I think I get it---as I'm writing this the light just went off. WE HAVE ANXIETY --SOOOOOO---we don't neeed stimulants--it's just another bad habit. I could have a bit of wine in the morning instead---some pple who have anxiety do that and it helps...isn't moderation the key here??

Pauly J

Re: coffee pleeeasse

Post by Pauly J » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:02 am

If your body responds negatively to the one cup of coffee, then you might want to consider if you want to continue drinking it! Moderation is really the key! If you can maintain a very minimal to no anxiety from drinking just one cup, go for it! Saying this, some people can completely eliminate their anxiety symptoms altogether just by cutting caffeine out of their diet!

pauly j

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”