Am I making progress?

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
mayne

Am I making progress?

Post by mayne » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

I just started session 5 and had several panic attacks this morning. Should I still be having these? In one of the earlier audio sessions a woman made it seem like by the time she got to session 5 she was not having attacks.

marialuv19

Re: Am I making progress?

Post by marialuv19 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Hey there,

I think it's different for everyone--I don't think you can compare yourself to anyone else. I would review session 2--sometimes you may have missed something the first time around. Hope u feel better :)

livelife

Post by livelife » Sun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

I also feel the same way i still get a few nervous breakdowns and thought i'd be over them by now. I guess we could go over session 2 AGAIN but like the mayne said it probably IS different for everyone.

Jenn29

Post by Jenn29 » Sat May 21, 2011 4:13 pm

I can relate. I am finishing five today and I had a crying spurt and feel very depressed today. I haven't had a full blown panic attack in a couple of weeks but i still feel very anxious. I am trying not to get disheartened.... Feel better!

mramirez10

Post by mramirez10 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm glad i'm not the only one. I also haven't had a full blown panic attack for about a month now, but today I was extreamly anxious. I thought I would be doing better by now too. In all truth, if I look back, I am doing lots better. It's just such a slow process it doesn't seem like much. I'm sure it's the same for you. I'm actually going to review session 3 because I've reviewed #2 for the last 2 weeks, but I got to remember to speak kinder to myself.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”