Time to shop for food...???

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Purrrrme2U

Time to shop for food...???

Post by Purrrrme2U » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

I haven't been eating well at all. One meal a day and usually Top Raman or rice...something quick and easy. I use to cook and didn't have a problem with it{at the beginning of the program}, but I suffered a loss this month and have been depressed and keeping to myself. Eating more because you have to, not cause you know you should. I have the whole veggie deal understood, I'm looking for snacks that are fun and maybe sweet a little. I am hooked on Vanilla ice cream, and am having a killer time giving it up....but I don't drink milk or have any dairy at this point. I use to be into cereal but not for a long time. Not much in the Frig. so any help would be appreciated, plus...I only go shopping like once a month so think of stuff to make a lot of meals. I usually got the chicken breast{no skin}package...there is $12.00, but make's about 7-10 meals.
I have pasta stuff in the house, but I don't know if that is OK? Red and White sauce. Help???!! :?:

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”