Finished Session 5 & Feeling Good

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Dominick

Post by Dominick » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 am

:D I finished up session 5 and learned more valuable tools to help prevent anxiety. Changing my diet around has caused me to lose 37 lbs along with eliminating caffeine and sugar. My anxiety dropped significantly and I continue to feel better each day and the anxious feelings are dissipating more and more. I also haven't had a depressed episode in 5 weeks and the panic attacks are pretty much non-existent.

steveracer

Post by steveracer » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:39 pm

great i am living proof that the program works . recentley i fell back into the anxiety game . i conquered it back in 95 . and life just got easier now i am slowly learning the coping skills over again and thinking positive !! i really did forget how to think and now i simlpy need to stop overeacting and slow down

Dominick

Post by Dominick » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 pm

:cool:You know sometimes we have to re-learn things. I just like when you finish high school,years later you forget some of what you learned and just have to re-train yourself. Because of what youi learned back in 95 you knew exactly what you need to do to keep your anxiety in check. Good for you!!!

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”