Sometimes going for a jog makes my legs wobbly..

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Katie_Lee18

Post by Katie_Lee18 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 am

Yesterday I tried going for a brisk walk/jog and after, my legs felt very heavy and wobbly and just made me feel anxious. It irritated me, because I just want to do everything to make me feel better. And I've had these body symptoms, where I've felt slightly dizzy, my head feels funny, my heart skips a beat, and my back hurts. Is this just anxiety? Why can't my stupid body symptoms just go away? They're so annoying!!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 am

Try walking at a slower pace first. Once you get used to walking without feeling anxious, then you can increase the pace.
Take it one baby step at a time.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 am

I get that too, except now I can't stand still without my legs feeling like they are going to give out. I'm not sure if it is because I've been on Remeron since my first panic attack and with the increase in mg and/or the sustaining of taking the same dosage for over a month now, it is getting into my blood system more and I'm not feeling as anxious and I can eat, but I'm having trouble just standing.

I noticed this a couple of weeks ago while standing at a bookstore and looking at books and CDs on a shelf. I felt very week in the legs. I really don't like this feeling and my Med Dr was sick last week when I was suppose to go see him. So I don't know whether to cut back on my med to see if there is a difference.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”