Good Days Dietary Supplements

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
faithinme

Post by faithinme » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:59 am

:)I have taken Good Days for almost a year now and find them to be very helpful. I know it may sound weird but sometimes the little saying on the pack alone can help rid me of a bad mood. It's hard to stay in a bad mood while reading "YOU own today, Make it Great!" or "I will smile wide and laugh hard today." I hope this is helpful to anyone contemplating the vitamins.
Faith :D

michnj1

Post by michnj1 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:50 am

Can you safely take the entire packet while on an antidepressant medication? I am currently taking prozac 10mg.?? Thanks!

Bakedpears

Post by Bakedpears » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:24 pm

I've taken an antidepressant and the Good Days vitamins at the same time no problem. But you can ask your doctor or pharmacist to be sure. I would think Prozac is ok.

Tammy

Crystal M Taddy

Post by Crystal M Taddy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 am

I took the Positive Mood supplements for about 6 months. I felt good, but didn't think it was because of those supplements. I quit taking them a couple of months ago and I've been sad ever since. It's like I'm fighting depression all over again. After taking them for a while and then quitting, I can see that they definintely helped me - much more than any antidepressant and I've tried them all.

karebear123

Post by karebear123 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:16 am

Hi there! I am wondering, as I have tried several medications for my unexplainable anxiety (Lexapro and Zoloft) and while they worked wonders on my anxiety, the sexual side effects were awful. I am wondering if anyone taking the "Positive mood" supplements have any trouble in the bedroom? Does it effect sex life? Can I still orgasm? I just bought the pills and am skeptical. Can I have my cake and eat it too? lol. Thanks!!!!

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”