my thoughts so far

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
SisterCecelia

Post by SisterCecelia » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:47 am

This doesn't have much to do with nutrition, but I'm on session 5 and these are my thoughts...

I'm avoiding stuff. I've been avoiding stuff I want to do lately. And I care, but I don't. I feel sort of apathetic. Is that the word? And I'm scared to feel scared.

I'm wanting to get away from the things that I don't care that much about, like socializing over the internet, and get closer to the things that matter more, like volunteering, taking a class, or socializing in real life. It's just not working out that way at the moment. It seems I'm still hanging around the stuff I don't really feel a connection to.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:45 am

Sister Cecelia,
Getting closer to the things that really matter to you sounds very healthy and positive to me. You say it's not working out that way? Is there a reason?
I too find I don't really like to do the peer-support too much because that keeps me in a negative mood hearing all the many problems, when I am trying to work on the positive. Why can't you do what makes you happy, like taking a class , volunteering or socilaizing with friends?
I'm on session 7 and am feeling better. The 6 steps are of great help.
Good luck with the program don't get discouraged!

Hugs

Barbara U. Cherish

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”