Emotional Eating is eating me up!!!

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 pm

Look in youtube for EFT Emotional Freedom technique, that could help you!! and is easy........ :)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:59 am

Thanks Moontale,
I looked into it. To be honest it looks a little strange. I will give it a try when I have a little more time. Is this someting that you have tried? Has it worked for you?
Stacy D

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:46 am

I UNDERSTAND, EMOTIONAL EATING IS MY THING AS WELL. MY ADVICE 2 U WOULD BE TO DISTRACT YOURSELF WITH SOMETHING ELSE TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF OF EATING ALL THE TIME. JUST TRY IT!! :D

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:13 am

Stacy:
All my life I've been an overeater. I've found that the only thing that has helped me at all is Overeaters Anonymous. I'm also in Al Anon and find that the 12 step programs are really helpful and this program dovetails very nicely with them.

I'm not going to OA right now and haven't since about two years ago when my life fell apart. I'm really anxious about any issues around body image and eating. I'm hoping that this program will give me the courage to go back to OA. It can be such a wonderful support system, and even when I didn't lose weight, I valued the 12 step program and its supportive community.

I think there's a website.

Good luck.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:54 am

wow! Amazing reading. I am a stay at home mom who eats alot and the wrong stuff too! :( Although I have no advice I will try all I've heard here. And if anyone ever wants to tlk to me i'd love the support and conversation. Quite bored and lonely too Stacey.
Dana.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Stacy D,

I tried EFT for my migraine headache and it worked. It may work for you. It looks weird but It wouldn't hurt to try it.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”