Ok guys need some advice

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Benidomast

Post by Benidomast » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:05 am

Ok I've been practicing the course for five or six weeks now, I'm on lesson 5 and am doing pretty good still panicky but am still a bit of a chicken, ok I'll be honest a big chicken. I can not bring myself to take the vitamin supplements I ordered with the progrm. I am a HUGE pillphobic personallity. Logically I know they are only herbs and vitamins, but I can not cross the thresh hold of actually putting them in my mouth. So I thought I would ask for a little support in this. I honestly have no family to speak of they all passed by the time I was 24, I do have a sister who also suffers for panick and ocd, we discuss our lives but I can't bring myself to add to her problems which I feel I would be doing.(SHe is my younger sister and I feel more like a mom to her concerning some family history) I have a fantastic husband who is wonderfully patient and listens to everything I have to say, but it's just different hearing it from someone who also suffers it means I'm really not alone in this anymore.
I am also having a hard time exercerising because my mind also gets the better of me in this too. The minute my heart rate goes up, or breathing increases I'm gone if you know what I mean. I really would love to practice yoga and my sis has some disks shes looking for to help me out.
I have suffered on and off with some form of anxiety since I was in the third grade. I can remember taking my pulse because I thought I was dieing (Mom was an EMT saw her practicing and being a quick kid picked it up.) Ok That's enough complaining, what ever advice you can give or your experiences after taking the supplements will be GREATLY appreciated.
I wish you all well.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:52 am

Hi Benidomast,

Sorry to hear about your family. I've been taking the vitamins for 10 days now and have no side effects. I was afraid to take them at first, but then I was also excited from all the good things I heard about them. The first 3 days, I scared myself thinking I was nervous, but I know I really wasn't, it was all because of my thoughts. Try them, and don't give up. I'm actually feeling better. When you exercise, just start off slow. I've been using my treadmill and first started off really slow, and for 10-15 minutes. Now I'm doing it for 30 minutes, and am trying to do it more a week. Good luck, let me know when you take the vitamins and how you feel. Remember, they're not going to hurt you. I don't think Lucinda would advertise these if they would make us go "nuts" lol

Mel

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:18 pm

Hi!
I really felt well taking the supplements that came with the CDs. Felt much better on them.
I didn't reorder as I'm on fixed income being retired.
But I certainly wanted to reorder them. I think they are excellent!!!
MJ

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Trust me on this, they are very important to your health. I understand exactly how you feel about exercising. I can't find the motivation for it. My advice to you is to take the vitamins as required of you and begin an exercise plan immediately. :D

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”