Eating disorders

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
moldingrock

Post by moldingrock » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 am

Hi,

Nice to meet you all. This is the 1st time I'm posting on the forum since I started the program for the 2nd time (with the workbook).

I think this is the hardest session for me because I have always had a difficult relationship with food and exercise and am looking for a support group.

Anyone have an eating disorder here?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Hang in there, I like to eat alot of sweet and I feel that it triggers the panic attacks for me so I am really needing to put my foot down and ask the good Lord to help me with self-control and self discipline in that erea and with exercising. My triglicerides are a bit high and I did start working out but did not change my eating habits. So since these past two weeks I have not done anything but eat and gained 10 pounds. I don't feel physically good and I have a 2 year old I need to keep up with. Tommorrow I will go walking, sunday too and monday I will be at gym, I am praying for change too. I will keep you in prayer, you can do it. Ask God to help you.

Nissi

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”