fat burning pills, are they bad?

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
Elisa

Post by Elisa » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:43 am

I've done some research on getting some fat burners, because my meltabolism is very slow and no matter how much I work out, the fat stays. Slimquick is one I'm interested in buying, because you can buy them at the stores and not mess with mail orders, but they all contain caffine, and that's one thing the program mentions not to have in our diet. So what do you think? One thing you should know, I don't take in any caffine excepted for chocolates, I don't drink sodas, coffees, or teas. Please let me know your suggestions :) Elisa

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:46 am

I tend to be very conservative and not mess with pills. I thought I might throw a few ideas your way. When I eliminated all white foods (sugar/pasta/bread), I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I feel so much better. Also you might want to revamp your exercise program. If possible do interval training. Meaning, 2 minutes of hard core full out effort then slow down (recover) for 1 minute. Do this pattern for 20 minutes. It really revs up the metabolism. And drink plenty of water. They say drink half your weight of water (e.g. 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water). Sometimes fat burners can give you jitters and side effects. I hope this helps. Good Luck to you.

Mary Wargo

Post by Mary Wargo » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:24 am

Hope4Peace~ I like your name:)

Thank you for your imput, and I'll try the new way of exercise, because I don't do that way, I just complete the high rev up time and then I have my cool down and be finished. About the pasta and breads, do you think that wheat pasta, and we eat whole grain breads, are still bad? I know they still have starch, but aren't they better. Thanks again for replying:) Elisa

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:24 am

I was walking last evening with some friends, and I mensioned that type of exercise to help your meltabolism, and one of them said that's the exercise program at curves does just that. So I thought I would let everyone know:) I should get a discount at curves for advertising for them:) Have a Good day!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:17 pm

You can check here for more info or products - <A HREF="http://www.medicamol.com/=" TARGET=_blank>click</A>

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 am

My brother tried Relacore and had no success. I did a Google search yesterday on Relacore and was surprised. One person even said the the FDA should fine them and take it off the market.
I put a post in May support group about nutrition but no replies yet. I also sent a request to Carolyn to start a forum just for Nutrition questions and posts.
I am especially interested in metabolism also.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Yep, its good idea to search some info about the thing that you are going to use <A HREF="http://www.clenbuterol-shop.com/index.p ... Itemid=26=" TARGET=_blank>:)</A>

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:04 am

If there was a magic pill to lose weight, we would all be thin.

Diet and exercise are helpful in weight loss. Also if you believe your metabolism is slow (ie: slow thyroid) get it checked at the doctor. If your thyroid is slow, that interferes with weight loss.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”