7 foods that fight anxiety

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
stephanie beth gurland

Post by stephanie beth gurland » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi:

Thank you for that helpful info. How is everybody's blood pressure doing? I walk
everyday and drnk lots of water and try to avoid sugar, just maybe two butterscotches
candies at nght for a dry throat. But I am definitely going to put those foods on my shopping list. I hope everyne is dong well and
goodnight. Stephanie

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I was suffering from horrible anxiety when I woke up in the morning ( a while back) and I was not eating for fear of throwing up so I did a google search for "healthy calming foods" and got a nice little list
Bananas
Apples
Yogurt
couscous
sweet potatoes
tukey breast

So for a while I had bananas and yogurt for breakfast and it really helped that phase.

:)

Jill~

Lee Reeder

Post by Lee Reeder » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey guys
I make sure I don't eat a lot of sugar
nor do I salt my food that often either. They're
already in the foods we eat to begin with & I'm
always willing to change my diet in any way possible. It goes to show though that all foods
need to be eaten in moderation no matter how good or bad they are for you. I am greatful too
that you guys do make excellent choices & I hope to follow yor lead closely because this may be a life changing experience for me no matter where I go in the future

moldingrock

Post by moldingrock » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 am

Good info! Thanks, Shelby :)

Renee Coppi

Post by Renee Coppi » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 am

Thank you so much i am munching on a few frozen organic berries, walnuts and almonds right now! Going to go do Yoga. Where should I chat about a new struggle I am having with my work?

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Shelby
Good stuff that I had forgotten about.
It's been a while since I had seen this post. Thought i'd bump it up in these stressful and trying times we live in.Maybe it will help some.
Thanks

Jill~

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Bump ;)

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”