Excellent website

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
theresa2008

Post by theresa2008 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:42 pm

So I'm on Session 7 right now but I thought I'd post here because I just found a good website that can help people who are working on Session 5. I did Session 5 and have really cut out sugar since then, which was the one bad thing that I did consume (I don't drink caffeine or alcohol). But I didn't really begin an exercise routine. Today I went for a walk/jog and I am so out of shape! I am going to start going to the gym this week.

Anyways, I found this website <A HREF="http://www.sparkpeople.com" TARGET=_blank>www.sparkpeople.com</A>. This website is all about losing weight/getting in shape. You can make a free profile and track what you eat and your workout sessions. The nutrition tracker breaks down how many calories/fat/carbs/etc. a day you consume and compares it to your goal weight. There are also communities you can join, lots of articles, and recipes.

Hope this helps someone! :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 pm

thanks for the info. That was very thoughtful of you! I am on session 3 and am struggling with cutting out sugar and caffeine and exercising regularly. But, other than that, I am doing really well.
Thanks again,
Leah

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks for the info. Always looking for some good recipes. And I know I am not doing to well on the cutting out sugar part.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm

You can only do what you can do. Hang in there we will all support! Just keep trying...

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”