New Diet

Did you know what you eat and drink dramatically affects how you feel? Learn how to calm yourself and feel more energetic through diet and exercise.
vdv

Post by vdv » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Where can I find the diet that we are supposed to be following?

Vicky

jesse1216

Post by jesse1216 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 am

It's listed in the homework guidebook at the end of Session Five. My peer group for June joined together with a lot of food ideas and tips in the June Peer Support section if you want extra ideas.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:02 am

Thank you. I really need to work on that. I find myself eating "comfort foods" too often. You know, chocolate, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, etc.

I have really done my family an injustice. We all go in so many directions that I have just let everyone fend for themselves. When I do cook it is a real occasion.

Thanks again,

Vicky

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 am

Lucinda I want to be able to be drugs free! I WANT TO ENJOY life again with my family. Tell me what diets to do.
I want to be able to keep all of my family healthy! At this point I am on eight medications. I have asked more than once is there a way to heal myself without drugs!
I am always told NO! Then placed on another drug! PLEASE PLEASE help me.
I know this will be a struggle from now on, but it will be one that we you, me AND THE LORD.
Thank you for being there and being honest.

Return to “Session 5 - Eat and Exercise to Minimize Anxiety and Depression”