How to Defuse Negative Thoughts Related to Depression

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
JR5

Re: Re:

Post by JR5 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm

egriff wrote:
reema76 wrote:
Originally posted by Arlenez:
Thanks JR5 for sharing and great job! The TEA forms have become a staple in my daily life and helped me so much too. I no longer have to take meds and deal with their yucky side effects and it feels great!!!

hello, can you please tell me about the CBT bk by sam obitz, and these tea sheets. how are you doing? started the program again, going through a health situation, and my thoughts are trying to get the best of me...just wanna get back to my happy, and not being afraid of my thoughts!!
Hi reema :)
I finally found my way back to the boards and just saw your post. What do you want to know about the CBT book by sam obitz and the TEA form exercise? They have worked wonders for me and got me off all meds and I feel better than ever. I still do them a few minutes each day as that is what I was told is the key to long term med free success. The book is really simplified and easy to understand. I liked that it was written by someone who had gone through what I was stuck in at the time I was reading it and gave me a path out with just a few exercises. You can read more about it on the book's website http://www.tao3.com

Great post Egriff. I can back you up on your claims and it's good to finally have found the boards again :mrgreen:

Let me know if you have other questions?

Arlenez

Re: How to Defuse Negative Thoughts Related to Depression

Post by Arlenez » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 pm

I have had great success with the TEA forms also. The advice from egriff and jr5 is excellent.

egriff

Post by egriff » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Arlenez wrote:I have had great success with the TEA forms also. The advice from egriff and jr5 is excellent.
Here, here :mrgreen:

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

egriff wrote:
Arlenez wrote:I have had great success with the TEA forms also. The advice from egriff and jr5 is excellent.
Great advice all and of course I agree. The TEA forms are the best thing since the discovery of diamonds :mrgreen:

WW

Re: Re:

Post by WW » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 am

reema76 wrote:
Originally posted by Arlenez:
Thanks JR5 for sharing and great job! The TEA forms have become a staple in my daily life and helped me so much too. I no longer have to take meds and deal with their yucky side effects and it feels greatJR5"]!!!

hello, can you please tell me about the CBT bk by sam obitz, and these tea sheets. how are you doing? started the program again, going through a health situation, and my thoughts are trying to get the best of me...just wanna get back to my happy, and not being afraid of my thoughts!!
Hi reema :)
I finally found my way back to the boards and just saw your post. What do you want to know about the CBT book by sam obitz and the TEA form exercise? They have worked wonders for me and got me off all meds and I feel better than ever. I still do them a few minutes each day as that is what I was told is the key to long term med free success. The book is really simplified and easy to understand. I liked that it was written by someone who had gone through what I was stuck in at the time I was reading it and gave me a path out with just a few exercises. You can read more about it on the book's website http://www.tao3.com

Great post Egriff. I can back you up on your claims and it's good to finally have found the boards again :mrgreen:

Let me know if you have other questions?[/quote][/quote]

Nice post JR5 and good to see you back posting :)

Reema,
I can attest to what JR5 and everyone else is saying the TEA forms really can change your life if you use them daily for a minutes. Take care!

egriff

Post by egriff » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:02 pm

lilchrissy wrote:
egriff wrote:
Great advice all and of course I agree. The TEA forms are the best thing since the discovery of diamonds :mrgreen:

LOL, now that's a funny comparison Chrissy :o

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm

When diamonds are a girl's best friend :lol:
TEA forms are a close second for me :P

egriff

Post by egriff » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:33 pm

lilchrissy wrote:When diamonds are a girl's best friend :lol:
LOL... I guess diamonds really are a girl's best friend if even you Chrissy put them above the TEA forms :lol:

WW

Post by WW » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:13 pm

egriff wrote:
LOL... I guess diamonds really are a girl's best friend if even you Chrissy put them above the TEA forms :lol:
Now that's funny and an astute observation Egriff :lol:

egriff

Post by egriff » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:03 pm

WW wrote:
egriff wrote:
Now that's funny and an astute observation Egriff :lol:
Thank LOL!