Medical Marijuana?

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Seymour

Medical Marijuana?

Post by Seymour » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:28 am

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/death-star/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

LovinLife

Re: Medical Marijuana?

Post by LovinLife » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:34 am

Dear Medical Marijuana,
I started on the CBD oil drops about 3 months ago. My doctor tried me on several meds over the summer and I didn't like how they made me feel. I know it was my anxiety though that made me had scary thoughts about them. I was on paxil for many years and then it suddenly stopped working but now I know also it was because my anxiety had gotten so out of control again. I have many friends who take the oils for many different reasons and they're very happy with them. I felt instant relief with the drops with my mind spinning and feeling out of control.I was/am able to concentrate much better with the program and with everyday life. Along with the program I'm able to control the panic attacks when they first arrive. This was an accomplishment the first 2 weeks from both. Hopefully this will help you.

Kelseystar

Re: Medical Marijuana?

Post by Kelseystar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 pm

In my past personal experiences with Marijuana, I would get paranoid. I have heard it really depends on when the plant was picked / how it was grown. I have wondered if me trying again would help my anxiety and help keep me calm. But I also want to use these tools we are learning in this program that way I am not depending on it. I have tried other meds in the past from my doctor and none of them helped. Any personal experiences about marijuana would be great to know!