Years of Depression

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
CherieT

Years of Depression

Post by CherieT » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:01 pm

I have spent years suffering from anxiety and depression. I didn't care enough to even want to care. Most of the time I just wish it was all over (life). Antidepressant prescriptions seem to give me more bad side effects than the symptoms of depression....which is worse?? Honestly, since I started back up with this program with seriousness and made it a focus of daily life, my depression has greatly decreased.

missgsr

Re: Years of Depression

Post by missgsr » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi CherieT,
I'm really glad to hear the program is working for you. I've also found that when I really buckle down and focus on the steps, it does really fill you with hope that feeling better is possible. I really need to take the time to do this myself. I've been slacking on using my tools...

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 am

Hello,
How beautiful to hear you both using the program and making time to take care of yourself. Valuing and loving ourselves, knowing we have worth and choosing to take responsibility for how we feel is one of the greatist gifts we give ourselves and those we love.

Journey on in love ❤️
Coach Chris

tinagirl81

Post by tinagirl81 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:32 pm

I'm so encouraged by your words, Coach Chris. Thank you yet again for the powerful reminder of self-care and responsibility...
-Martina

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 am

I understand that!! Glad to hear :) you are okay!!