First time here, hoping for some postive friends.

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Synny

First time here, hoping for some postive friends.

Post by Synny » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:03 am

I don't know where to begin. I just wish i could tell my entire story to someone who would listen maybe get an outsiders opinion on the situation i am in, my head is so filled with this stuff that i don't know where to turn to or who to ask for help. Just wish that i could wake up one day and everything would be okay and fixed. :(

lockdo

Re: First time here, hoping for some postive friends.

Post by lockdo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:17 am

I hope that everything works out for you. :)

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Synny, Go ahead and post your story here, Thats why were all here. Sometimes it helps to get it all out there.You may even want to write it down in a personal journal, I dont know how it works but it does. Use the support forums I find them a valuable tool in our recovery. And be sure to visit the chat room it really helps me to talk with people who understand.I hope this helps and good luck with the program. your well on your way to recovery... :D :D :D

sarahabel83

Post by sarahabel83 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 am

Hi! Sure you can post your story. All of us are here to help you. It is good to share the pain this will help you to get rid out of it and we can suggest solutions to you. The best way to get out of depression is to divert your mind in some activity which you love the most. Read books on motivation. See funny videos which can fill you with laughter. :)

sarahabel83

Post by sarahabel83 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 am

I have just gone through a nice motivational video. And felt to share it will you all. Have a look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNCDlBgMuD8

Van Davis

Post by Van Davis » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:27 am

Synny,
You're in absolutely the right place by being in this program. I've been on anti-depressants since 1983 along with a host of other meds that I'm still taking, but I've been working the program for almost 6 weeks now and I'M STARTING TO SEE SOME LIGHT AGAIN LIKE I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED SINCE BEFORE 1983!!! From the first day I got the materials, I started taking the Renew supplements and within a half hour, I felt more energy! Then I started listening to the Relaxation cd ( I got the one that cycles through 3-15 minute sessions) every day for the first 3 weeks. Again, I felt my spirits lifted, if only for a few hours again, and the first Monday after receiving the materials started the course with no reservations making up my mind that this program was going to work for me because I was going to work it.

I need friends, too, Synny. I'm just finishing up Session 6 tomorrow and am at a good enough place now where I can listen to some of your (and maybe share some of my) "challenges" with you, if you'd like.
I've been down a rough road too for the last 31 years, and I tell you with all candor that THIS PROGRAM IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS GIVEN ME HOPE OF GETTING MY LIFE BACK AND NOT THE ONE I HAD BUT A WHOLE BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW ONE).

And I'm 58 years YOUNG.

Sincerely,

Van R. Davis :)