just feeling blah

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
bob p

just feeling blah

Post by bob p » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:32 am

hello everyone, just need a little pick me up. i know these feelings will pass but it is so tough when i feel down. i use to just have to worry about anxiety, now its depression and anxiety. sheeesh i am really testing myself. just breath and move. i can do it. i will not let others actions bring me down. i am a strong person.

bob p

Re: just feeling blah

Post by bob p » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 pm

well i did it! had a great night with family over and feel very good about it. i hope everyone has a good night.

Jess2005

Post by Jess2005 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm

I so can relate.. I always repeat "This too shall pass".. but it's just such horrible feeling.. :*( makes me sad ... Yes you are a strong person Bob it's just such hard times and I feel alone and a burden to my boyfriend sometimes I feel bad for being caught up with this anxiety and depression sometimes I feel he would be better off with somebody different.... :cry:

bob p

Post by bob p » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 am

try and stop focusing on how your boyfriend feels and start taking the steps to make yourself feel better and all will work out will you and your boyfriend if thats whats meant to be. you can do it. good luck. bob