depressed with nothing for happiness

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
tjzaxxer

depressed with nothing for happiness

Post by tjzaxxer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 pm

I have been depressed for so long I don't even know what "happiness" is anymore. My girlfriend barely talks to me and I can't visit her cuz she's five or so states away from me and I have no transportation, money, a place to stay or any of the essentials. If anyone has any ideas or can help I'm all ears and open to ideas.
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

kkuhle

Re: depressed with nothing for happiness

Post by kkuhle » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:50 am

Hello,
I hope that you haven't given up hope! Is there a community health clinic where you live? You cant be turned down for medical treatment. It does help to see and talk to someone. It will get better!!! You are in my prayers!!

tjzaxxer

Re: depressed with nothing for happiness

Post by tjzaxxer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks, but I'm losing hope as it is and don't want to go down without a fight. I haven't resorted to violence in so long, but it seems to be my only option. Any comments just post them
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them