so much love for her, no visits

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
tjzaxxer

so much love for her, no visits

Post by tjzaxxer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:50 am

Hey everyone, I have this girlfriend that I am madly in love with, but there are many obstacles. I can't visit her whenever I want because she's five states away and either way I have no money, no transportation, nothing that can get me to her. She is basically the light of my day; the one who makes my day better. And because I can't visit her whenever, I get depressed and angry a lot more. Any advice? Any money you want to send to me?? If so just tell me. Thank you
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

jannymac

Re: so much love for her, no visits

Post by jannymac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 pm

forgive me if this is too obvious - but have you tried skyping? you can talk face to face as much as you like without it costing anything. It won't cover the need for physical contact, but sometimes we just have to take what's available - after all, life is still better with her, isn't it? Also, if it's practical for you (e.g., you can take enough time for the trip) Amtrak is pretty cheap compared to flying and so on. I can only afford to go 'hom'e to Scotland every other year, but chat with my buddies there weekly.

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Yes, I have tried Skype and its just not the same as being by her side. And to make myself clear, I have no money whatsoever. Nobody will hire me, so that's another down side. If you have any other ideas, give them to me. Thanks
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Tue May 07, 2013 12:21 am

Hey people, I've got an update on the situation. Even if I can't make it to Idaho to see my girlfriend, she might be coming by me instead!! I feel so happy and excited, yet a little afraid of first impressions. If anyone has anything to say, just say it, ok? Thanks

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Update on the situation: girlfriend is unable to visit and nobody will hire me so I can get money to visit her myself. I need the money and fast before my deadline. Anybody able to help? Please?? Thank you