I cant shake this depression away.

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
2young4this

I cant shake this depression away.

Post by 2young4this » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 am

Hello Everyone,
I posted about a year ago on my anxiety and depression issues that I have, and I just wanted to share with everyone my story, and im asking for advice on how to start feeling better because 6 years since I've been diagnosed Im still depressed and have social anxiety. Ok, so..I got diagnosed when i was 14 I am now 22! I have Depression, and generalized/social anxiety. Im currently on kalonopin 1MG a day and zoloft 100MG and wellbutrin 100MG and the zoloft and wellbutrin have worked a little bit i feel like i am still very sad all the time and i cry alot. The kalonopin works really good for my social anxiety and panic attacks, It has helped me through alot of tough times and scary situations. Anyway, I developed a fear of driving and i have 2 kids my husband has to drive us everywhere because i am terrified to drive and to go get a license....I have been in 2 car accidents in my life so maybe thats why? but I dont really know...I am not working I stay at home because my fear of people keep me from holding down a job. I just wish i could get rid of this depression forever! The depression is worse then my anxiety and a year or two ago it was the other way around. Ugh I just dont know what to do anymore...I also have no friends, or anyone I can really talk too about anything. I always just feel so alone!

coachchris

Re: I cant shake this depression away.

Post by coachchris » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 am

Hi 2young,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. My heart goes out to you. Do you have the Combatting Stress and Depression Program program? Can you tell me what happened when you were 14 that started this anxiety/adrenalin cycle. Understanding how all of this started and why/how we gave our power over to the anxiety/adrenalin is very important to our healing. It sounds like the depression is here because the anxiety continues and is making your life smaller and smaller. I got tunneled into the same stuff in my 20's so good for you that you are reaching out and wanting to break this bad habit.

Lesson 2 is very important for you if you have the program, also using your relaxation cd 2-3 times a day. Make sure you are drinking a lot of water, minimizing caffeine and getting some exercise.

Let's schedule a free coaching call so that we can get a really good understanding of your story and get you a firm plan to exit this. Today can be a better day! You can reply to this post, private message me by clicking on the PM tab to the right or email me at stresscoachmattice@gmail.com.

We are here to help,
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Snowden26

Re: I cant shake this depression away.

Post by Snowden26 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 am

2young4this,
I sympathize with you. I am a young (26) parent who has been dealing with anxiety , depression, and ocd for about 6 months. It has been 6 months of hell. The program is on it's way to me in the mail right now and I am really excited to try it. Do you have the program? Maybe we can do a lesson a week and then talk about it. I also dont have a lot of friends around that live close to me , your not alone:) :D