hatred, pure HATRED(need responses)

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
tjzaxxer

hatred, pure HATRED(need responses)

Post by tjzaxxer » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 am

Hey people, lately I've been feeling hatred to a lot of people like people do to other people, but these people I feel the most severe level of hatred to is my family. My family at home (my mom, dad, three bros) say they are helping me with all of the situations I ask for help on, but they don't even try... Not anymore ever since I turned 13 that is. My dad is barely home and when he is, nothing except chaos happens in the house. My mom is having to deal with my three bros and my dad as well as me in the house. All of my bros are afraid of me and hate me, which saddens me to the core. My family outside of my house always makes me feel like I don't belong in this life. The only two people that make me feel like I'm worth something are my girlfriend, Krissy, and my buddy, Kyix(Kyle). I don't know what I'd do without them. I need advice on what to do about this situation; what to do about my hatred turns into a blind rage. I just turned 17 last month by the way and no it wasn't a happy day.
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

coachjanine

Re: hatred, pure HATRED(need responses)

Post by coachjanine » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:31 am

Hi There. This is coach Janine. Thank you for your post. Are you presently doing StressCenter's program? You have written down many negative thoughts that if you ask yourself if they are true, I wonder what your answer would be. I am wondering what situations you are asking your family for help? Also Why are your brothers afraid of you? A powerful question you should ask yourself is..... Is it REALLY true that your brothers hate you? Many of the thoughts we make up in our minds lead us to believe that somebody is thinking these thoughts about us. We often have expectations of people to act the way we think they should. If you would like to send me a message privately, you are welcome to, otherwise feel free to reply any way you like.