scared to no end

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
tjzaxxer

scared to no end

Post by tjzaxxer » Fri May 25, 2012 1:01 am

hey people, this may be THE strangest thingany of you have ever heard; maybe even crazy. i have been having dreams every night for who knows how long and thats just normal, but then grade school started (either 1st or 3rd grade). one night, i dreamt what you may think to be impossible to dream: i had a dream about 9/11. days later i hear about it actually happening, thought it a coincidence. but as the years passed, i kept having dreams that happened within a matter of a day or more. now my dreams are becoming more and more violent (i wont go into complete detail). they were either: of blood from another person on my hands, me chasing down somebody in anger... a lot of horrible things happened in the real world(not the blood)... i dont know what to do, who to turn to for advice/comfort... im just afraid of dreaming... any advice please share it with me... and for those who dont know my age im 16, so just please dont bring any harsh advice to me... thank you... tim
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

lucy knepp

Re: scared to no end

Post by lucy knepp » Sat May 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi Tim
Did you say you are on medications? They will cause night terrors. I used to take a medicine that did that. Bizarre horrible violent unbelievable dreams. No wonder people are scared of you when you talk like that. People will naturally RUN! Hey, did you say you are seeing a Dr. Listen, seriously, you need to talk to your mother and dad and get some real professional help. I am not being mean. But, with those thoughts and dreams something is going on that needs a professional's help. We are a support group and can support you emotionally and pray for you and hope you will be a strong person and follow good advice from your Dr. mom and dad and pastor if you have one.
We are here for you but don't expect any real answers here. We all follow the program and you really need to get mom and dad to spring for the $200 bucks for it but I think you do need to talk to a psychologist if you don't already have one.

Not being mean in Pittsburgh just giving advice
We love you
okay????? :roll:

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

i am taking meds, but how do u explain the dreams actually happening? and please dont say that its just me thinking that they r actually happening cuz i know that they r happening, so dont even think that im lying!! i have been talking to my parents and my doctors about these dreams and they think that im crazy... they dont help me that much anymore when it comes to these kinds of situations... i dont need anybody to pray for me cuz i know they dont really care about me!!! my friend and i both have been having these dreams, but mine r becoming different... i have been seeing in these dreams two people that i have never seen in my life: one of them looks just like i would picture myself looking like in a few years while the other is a woman with long blonde wavey hair. it almost always seems like im actually there since they r always seeming to talk (more like argue) about me and with me... please dont call me crazy for saying all of this but i needed to get this all out of my system and since nobody around me (except ONE of my friends) believes me about any of this, i figured i might as well just put it all on here... please give advice... tim
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Tue May 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Okay!
I forgot about the part that you dream about things and then they come true later. Actually, I believe that people can do this. I believe in spirits and I believe people have powers. Now about praying for you......I don't have to know you to pray for you. Of course I care but in a global sense. I care about the hungry children in India and Africa and the USA for that matter. So, yes I do care. I want you to figure this out and find peace. I'd never wish anything bad for you. I know you are frustrated and about ready to throw in the towel. And being 16 years old doesn't mean that this isn't real.
Now, if this is real...........and you are NOT lying......I am going to say you have some really cool supernatural powers. Hmmmmmmmm! What to do. You need to talk with a reputable (someone well-known) about this. Google psychics. Go from there. You just might be one of those people if all this you are saying is happening. Oh my!
Well, I'm a little jealous except I don't want those night terrors. I had a few of them when I was taking my heart pills and they were so real and horrifying and actually violent too. But this being able to predict things. WOW!
Don't know what to tell you Tim. Look up someone to tell this to who can really direct your powers for the good and ward off the evil images. Predicting things can be very useful to the world. You can be a big hero. I mean it!
Good luck to you
A believer in Pennsylvania
Lucy

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Wed May 30, 2012 12:51 am

thank you lucy. i know that most people dont really believe that dreams could show the future, but i dont think of it as a "future-sight" but instead i think of it as a "watch this for later" type of mental state; and all that happens most of the time is something huge that nobody will believe me about... not even after it happens. i was going to ask you something like if you had any idea on who the two mystery people in my dreams were, but you probably wouldnt know the answer. if you really are being serious about believing me then please tell me cuz im having a hard time believing that somebody believes me for once. keep in touch... tim

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Wed May 30, 2012 2:44 am

I believe you! You are very interesting! You are able to see things. Now you need to channel it all. A doctor of dreams said that in your dreams everything (and I mean everything) people, chairs, the sky....they are YOU. Because YOU are the one making them in your dreams. See? Now the man who could be you but when you are older is YOU when you are older the way YOU see yourself to be and the blonde woman is your wife and you are talking of course about who else but YOU....why? because you are dreaming it....it is YOUR dream...YOU own it. You are struggling with many things in your life right now. You need answers.
Don't be afraid and don't be angry. Be smart! Find a clairvoyant to help you discover yourself. But most of all, talk to God. He is not dead......he lives. He lives for YOU! Talk and LISTEN! Be patient. One morning when you awake it will all be very clear to you and you will know exactly what your purpose on this earth is and it will not be to harm but to heal.
Lucy

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

i just might have found why exactly that im dreaming of these two people: a friend (who says she is a psychic) was helping me try to find out why im dreaming the things that im dreaming and she came to a conclusion, i am seeing one of my earliest past lives and his wife. and i know what you must be thinking from what i just said: you think that i really am crazy or something, but i know that i was him at one time or something like that! my friend also said that the guy was evil to no limit, but the woman was trying to help him. plus, last night i had a dream with a new woman in it: she is a tall woman with mediem long dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a skinny body-build. she somehow reminds me of one of my great friends that looks just like the woman i just described. i wish i knew more of the answers that i need, but i just dont. if you want to keep talking to me still, then you know how to contact me and please dont be afraid to talk to me... tim

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Wed May 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Sounds like you are making progress. the psychic seems to be a good move. Stay with it. I think you are coming up with things as you go along and when it is all figured out you will feel much better and find some peace of mind. Good job. Don't give up. Isn't it neat learning all this stuff about yourself?
Later
Lucy :)

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello
Don't forget to feed your mind good things. And remember to pray. A lot. My son used to say that God didn't answer his prayers but it's not in our time but in God's. There's a reason...even for pain and suffering. I know you heard it is to build character and all that but it could be more. We have to have faith. Look for those opportunities. My son had so many breaks...he should have been dead or in jail by now or in a mental hospital. But God is saving him for something. Now he says Mom I am so sorry for putting through all that. I was such a dumb kid. He is turning around now. I never gave up though. Nope mothers never will. They say tough love is where you throw them out. I did once. Put his stuff outside. He picked it up and came back in. How can you turn you son away. My Lord....no....never. You stay with him all the way no matter how he hurts you. You cry the tears. Never stop giving advice and be there to catch him. Pray, Pray, Pray. God is in control!

Well God be with you
Be smart
These are the years that your choices should be right ones make good choices
Your Pittsburgh mentor
Lucy :)

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 pm

hey lucy, i have been having a crappy day at school and at home even though this is my last week at this school. my ex is giving alot of bull shit about what she thinks happened at my schools talent show. i am enraged right now and still at school right now. im just using one of the free computers to type this. i really want my life to stop, but i want to see what it has in store for me. i seriously dont know what to do anymore. Emily is going through some tough times too and i want to be there for her to support her, but i cant for so many reasons. well thats all the time i have for now so i have to go. from a 16 year old in Hometown IL.