Starting Program

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
crademac

Starting Program

Post by crademac » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 pm

I am having trouble with making a daily effort of using the program. I bought the program about 3 years ago and I tried it a few times during that time period and have not gone any further than the 3rd week then stopped using it. Just recently I began the program again at the end of January and I am only on the 2nd week session. I am having trouble with distraction and wanting to do the program daily. Any one have any suggestions?

Iwillbebetter

Re: Starting Program

Post by Iwillbebetter » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 am

crademac, it can be hard sticking with it. I know I have struggled with that a bit, but I remember what life was like even a year ago, before I started "working on myself" and I DO NOT want to be that person again!! I don't know if you have children, but I also realize that if I don't start changing things within myself, all I am going to do is pass it down to my kids, do I really want to teach them to leave in panick and fear? I think it is the FEAR more than anything that holds us back. Fear that we can't as well as fear that we CAN - that was a big one for me also. what will life be like if I do change, what if people don't like me anymore, what if what if what if.... Well YOU can do it, people will still like you, but they will now like you for YOU!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."