so depressed i cant find my "true self"

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Iwillbebetter

Re: so depressed i cant find my "true self"

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:30 pm

why aren't you working the program, may I ask? It can help you sooo much!! It's something though that you get what you give, so you have to put in the time and effort but you will be so amazed with the results!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Sometimes I get so depressed I feel like I am going to explode. I get up, take a shower, put tv on. Now I found chat and it helps
I often wonder WHY why me but could be worse ...many ppl are much worse I know.

When it hits....it hits
Lucy

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 am

tjzaxxer wrote:i barely work on the program... im on many medications for anxiety, depression, mood stabilizers and many more... im a writer and currently writing a book series id like to call the "Crystal Carriers"... the first book is being called "Crystal Travels" and im really proud of my work... if u can please keep talking to me... thanks alot :)
I am also taking many medications for anxiety, depression and "mood disorder", so I know how you are feeling.
Working on the program, or some CBT program will really help to make you feel better. You can use
the program in addition to the medications. The program will help you work through some of those
anxious episodes, depressive times and down moods. Well, this is a just a suggestion.
You are a writer ! That is so cool ! Congratulations on your books !
Stay Strong and Keep In Touch,
Lynda :)

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 am

lucy knepp wrote:Sometimes I get so depressed I feel like I am going to explode. I get up, take a shower, put tv on. Now I found chat and it helps
I often wonder WHY why me but could be worse ...many ppl are much worse I know.

When it hits....it hits
Lucy
Welcome Lucy :)
I am going through a very depressed time in my life right now too.
The program says " Recovery from depression and anxiety disorders is a process.
There is no "ON" and "OFF" switch. Most physical and psychological changes take time and practice".
So, show yourself some compassion and care. Maybe you could read this line from page 141
in the workbook:

I am postive. I radiate good, positive feelings. I am full of life. I love life. I am very glad to be alive.

Stay Strong and God Bless,
Lynda :)

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 am

the only reason y im not doing the program is cuz i dont know if i have to buy it nd if i do then i cant cuz i dont have the money to get it at all... thanks for the congrats and welcome lucy...
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 am

Tim, I understand the cost thing, beleive you me, but they do give you a money back guarantee, I think for 30 days, but they can also set up a payment plan. That's what I had to do, as I don't really have much for money. But they are not there for the money, they do seem to want people to get better, and seem VERY willing to work with you. Just somethings you might want to consider, before "writting off" the program!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Tim:
I understand about the cost of the program. I bought the program one late evening in
2010 when I saw the info-mercial on television. I never thought I would be one of those
people who just get on the phone and order something from the television, but there I was
doing it. I have never had any regrets about purchasing the program, it was a wise investment.
Keep In Touch,
Lynda Lu :)

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 am

im only a 16 year old that barely has ne money with a house of 3 bros a mom and a political dad... i CANT get the program without my parents knowing or without their money... my friend is just like me (except with the program problem) and she is a rly GREAT friend cuz she helping me out through tough times and i help her as well... she is rly kind nd i can certainly trust her with ne thing when i ask her not to tell ne body bout wat we talk about... im out of time for now so just keep in touch...
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

tjzaxxer wrote:im only a 16 year old that barely has ne money with a house of 3 bros a mom and a political dad... i CANT get the program without my parents knowing or without their money... my friend is just like me (except with the program problem) and she is a rly GREAT friend cuz she helping me out through tough times and i help her as well... she is rly kind nd i can certainly trust her with ne thing when i ask her not to tell ne body bout wat we talk about... im out of time for now so just keep in touch...
I am glad that you found a friend that you can trust . Those are the greatest friends of all. :)
Stay Strong,
lynda

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:39 pm

hey lynda, thx for the support nd all nd fyi i play the guitar to calm myself down when my friends r not around