so depressed i cant find my "true self"

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
greneyes13

Re: so depressed i cant find my "true self"

Post by greneyes13 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 am

for me, i recently found out that my stress from not knowing who I was or even knowing myself very well was an aweful fear of being unable to just exist...to just be. hardest thing to to...still working with it, thanks
V

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 pm

greneyes13 wrote:for me, i recently found out that my stress from not knowing who I was or even knowing myself very well was an aweful fear of being unable to just exist...to just be. hardest thing to to...still working with it, thanks
V
Welcome !

veron001

Post by veron001 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 pm

I am 43 yrs. old and still haven t found my true self....No one understands me!!! It's a lonely feeling when you have no support! I will be praying for you to find your true self and is able to live a fufilling life. Surely with our support system we can make it through this terrible bought of depression! Thinking of you!

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm

my life is officially a living hell. i dont want to see or talk to my dad anymore. he has been being a complete jerk all day, but im not gonna say what he said because people have gone to different news places (like abc7 news) where they put that in something like an online newspaper. last time that happened i got yelled at by dad AND mom (i dont know why my mom did though). i basically dont want my original name. on the bright side, im getting closer and closer to being done with summer school. somebody please talk to me again... Zackary Johnathan Sonitar
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm

I officially hate work study at tj-maxx. My teacher(we get to call the teachers by their first name) Aran, basically called me lazy for just taking a break. I have been pissed off all day for who knows what and when I got back from break, someone else was doing my work so Aran decided to call me lazy and possibly give me a suspension. If anyone has any ideas on what rational thing I should do, then please tell me. Thanks...
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them