I missed-out Church on Christmas Eve

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
MrCleveland

I missed-out Church on Christmas Eve

Post by MrCleveland » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 pm

I like going to church on Christmas Eve, but my plans changed at the last minute.

I got to see my family since my aunt has cancer and she doesn't look too hot, but I usually go to church and see the church lit for a nice candelight service and I missed it! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll just HAVE to say The Cleveland Motto..."There's Always Next Year"! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nel01073

Re: I missed-out Church on Christmas Eve

Post by Nel01073 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Well thats too bad but dont worry I also couldnt go but yes theres always next year and Im sorry about your aunt.

mosaic1989

Re: I missed-out Church on Christmas Eve

Post by mosaic1989 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Yes that is good to remember that "there is always next year," Seems like the holidays amplify the things we are dealing with. Lots of sick people which is harder to deal with during the holiday's because it is a time when we want to feel good things and not pain and loss, but it is a reality for many. My heart goes out to all of you who are dealing with family members who are sick, it is difficult. Know that God know what is in your heart and what you are dealing with. Take care and hopefully we can all move forward into the new year with all our baggage with us. We can make it. Take care.