Not Enough Said About Depression?

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Chessware

Not Enough Said About Depression?

Post by Chessware » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 pm

I just bought the program and I think it's just wonderful. But although I am only on session 3, it seems to me that Lucinda talks way too much about anxitey than depression. A person suffering more from depression than anxiety my conclude that this program may not be for them.

What do you guys think?

Chess

chrisostring

Re: Not Enough Said About Depression?

Post by chrisostring » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

I can see that somewhat but if you become a more positive person looking for all the good in life that starts to lift the depression some it gives you enough leway to get it going youve gotta find your laugh again and look at what all god has to offer.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 pm

I like the way you put that " gotta find your laugh again " !
Well, I am still looking for my laugh and I hope that 2012 is the year I find it !
Lynda :)

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

I love the program. I've been through it twice. The second time around is better. I hear things I didn't hear the first time. Many things are common sense but listen and learn again. I know. I need to practice practice......I will always have this What do we call it. Take it work with it remind over and over and over...............then look up at the sky and see the white clouds and blue sky and say...........thank you God for loving me.

Lucy Knepp

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Sun May 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Haven't found my laugh yet, still looking for my smile. But 2012 is not over with yet either.
Maybe there is still hope around the corner. God help me. I need it.
Lynda

rwaynec

Post by rwaynec » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 am

I agree, I bought the program to help me with my depression and it seems it geared toward Anxiety and there is not much for depression. I do agree that it may help but I really need something specifically for depression.