I GIVE UP WITH LOVE!

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
MrCleveland

I GIVE UP WITH LOVE!

Post by MrCleveland » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 pm

When it comes to a relationship with the opposite sex...I can't seem to find it.

I wanted to have a singles party...but no one wants to go.

So I'm just doomed to be single until I'm dead.

I'll just decide to give up with being in a relationship and marry myself. :( :(

Paisleegreen

Re: I GIVE UP WITH LOVE!

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Maybe you could just start doing some group activities where you go to the movies or other places together as a group of young adults.

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Join a group Bible study at a local church. You can meet some really nice people there.

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:04 pm

It does seem hopeless. Maybe try online dating. Try match.com, singles.com, eharmony. Think about it. :(

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 am

I felt that way once. Then I found when I stopped "trying" or "looking" is when it came. I think when we are so focused on finding that someone we distort our views and possibly miss them. Just focus on yourself and all else will fall into place!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."