full of negative emotions and cant handle it anymore

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
tjzaxxer

full of negative emotions and cant handle it anymore

Post by tjzaxxer » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

I've been depressed so much about so much as well as angry. My Girlgriend broke up with me on my way back from vacation for who knows what and basically says there's no point in trying to get back together. I'm left in darkness: alone, depressed and angry. On top of all of that, my parents are on the verge of signing of guardianship to my aunt and uncle, leaving me full of emotions. Please give advice.
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

Paisleegreen

Re: full of negative emotions and cant handle it anymore

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

What does signing off guardianship to your Aunt and Uncle mean? Does it mean that they will now be responsible for you?

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:16 am

Yes, that is what signing over guardianship means.
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

Cathee60

Post by Cathee60 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi;
Life is full of ups and down and the downs can feel really crushing sometimes. I know. When the darkness falls upon you, it can feel like the end of the world, but its not. Crap happens, but it too passes.