plz help me

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
konerun7

plz help me

Post by konerun7 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 pm

hi i am konerun age 23.i have been suffering from agoraphobia and depression from past 8 years.
i have squint from my childhood which affected my social relation ships and i have a very low self esteem.
now i am suffering from panic attacks every day.i am also addicted to music and could not come from that trance provided by that.i am unable to face the reality.plz help me

bob p

Re: plz help me

Post by bob p » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

hey konerun7 never forget that you are not alone. plenty of people have exactly what you have. have you gone through the program yet and if you have try to figure out what some of your fears are. dont forget you have all the time in the world to overcome this, babysteps. go through the program again and keep me posted. good luck.

Goldenman1920

Re: plz help me

Post by Goldenman1920 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 am

Hey man..well imma tell you i specifically looked up agoraphobia cuz i wanted to see who else is dealing with this, and honestly dude you sound really down, so i guess it is true what the program says..that the anxiety gets us depressed. But, at least youre not alone, cuz trust me im stuck at home all day too..and i really want to get better, so the only advice i can tell you about agoraphobia is to not look at it in that sense, just think about in.."I avoid things because i feel uncomfortable doing them"...sounds much better, and it lets you know that agoraphobia will go away the more you do those things. idk if youre doing the program or not, but in there youre going to see that were smart creative good people, so youre worth alot and just try to keep going with this.