Ive Been Really Sick...

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
peter eric

Ive Been Really Sick...

Post by peter eric » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 pm

For about 2 years I was doing well. I stopped all meds. Changed my diet. I gave up sugar. I started working out everyday. I was feeling better, looking better, and taking more risks. Today I'm feeling really depressed. Ive been sleeping all day and up all night. I'm not eating right or exercising. :cry: I haven't left the house in over 7 days. I though of going and considered the hospital Today, I picked up the program again. Well...I'm going to review the 1st session and get familiar with the program again and see where that takes me. I haven't felt like this in a long time and need to make changes. Peter

trustful

Re: Ive Been Really Sick...

Post by trustful » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Peter; I'm new to this course and this is my first posting. I'm having a difficult time feeling motivated to go out and walk from the depression and anxiety....I just want to go to my bedroom and put CD 2 on and let my husband and dtr (5 y.o.) fend for themselves for a couple hrs. Keep moving, my friend. We have to beat this....

peter eric

Re: Ive Been Really Sick...

Post by peter eric » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 am

trustful wrote:Hi Peter; I'm new to this course .... I'm having a difficult time feeling motivated to go out and walk from the depression and anxiety.... We have to beat this....
Yeah, today Im feeling better..I was in that state for awhile and little by little Im coming out of hiding..Thanks for taking time to post on this thread..Im hoping you get better as well..keep your head up and give it your best...Peter :D :D :D